Everyone loves a good discount, and car insurance shoppers are no different. Luckily, there are many ways Massachusetts drivers can qualify for car insurance discounts, like when you bundle your auto with your home, condo, or apartment insurance. But did you know you may also save as much as 6% just by giving back to a local nonprofit, supporting your local National Public Radio station, belonging to a local association, or buying life insurance from a local company?
Many of the regional carriers that Morse, of course, partners with offer perks for making a small monetary donation to support your community.
Does your car insurance carrier offer a charitable giving discount?
The following is a list of some of our insurance carriers and the organizations they have partnered with to offer you a car insurance discount for your generosity and membership.
- Jimmy Fund: Earn 6% off auto insurance when you donate $50 or more to Dana Farber and the Jimmy Fund.
- Special Olympics of Massachusetts (SOMA): Earn 6% off auto insurance when you donate $50 or more.
- Impact Melanoma: Earn 6% off auto insurance when you donate $50 or more.
- Mass Golf Members: 5% discount applies to new or existing Arbella home or auto policies
- Pan Mass Challenge: Save 5% on auto insurance when you donate $25 or more.
- Massachusetts Youth Soccer: Save 5% on any new or existing personal auto policies.
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®: Save 5% on any new or existing personal auto policies.
- Staples: Save 5% on any new or existing personal auto policies.
- SBLI: Although this isn’t a discount offered for giving back, we did want to mention that Massachusetts SBLI life insurance policyholders can save 9% on auto and 5% on home insurance when they switch to Plymouth Rock.
- WBUR Boston: Members save 7% on auto insurance.
- WFCR Amherst: Members save 6% on auto insurance.
Note: Policyholders are limited to one “Give Back” discount per carrier.
Partnerships with regional carriers who support charitable organizations like the ones listed above are just one of the many benefits you could receive when you buy from a local insurance agent. Contact Morse today at 508-238-0056 to see how you can start saving on your car insurance.