Personal Lines, Customer Service Representative at Morse Insurance Agency, Inc.
Morse Insurance Agency, Inc. is a family-run business and has been dedicated to serving the insurance needs of individuals, families, and businesses in Southeastern Massachusetts since 1950. Morse Insurance provides a competitive benefits and full-time benefited compensation package and a supportive, team-oriented, friendly atmosphere.
Areas of Expertise
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Motorcycle/RV Insurance
About the Candidate
We are looking for a result-oriented person who has the ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills. The Personal Lines CSR is a key contributor who is responsible for assisting customers in identifying their needs, determining the insurance options that provide the best value and then growing and maintaining the relationship over time. This position will include but not be limited to, answering phones and responding to e-mails to address customer questions & concerns. You will also be supporting Morse Insurance Agency’s goal of providing our clients with appropriate levels of protection through an array of affordable insurance products.
- Manage all aspects of our client’s insurance needs.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications.
- Discuss coverage and resolve customer inquiries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and insurance company representatives.
- Prepare proposals and insurance summaries based on the client’s needs.
- Support the processing of new business, rewrites, endorsement, cancellations and renewals.
- Minimum 3-year equivalent training/work experience in related field.
- Prior customer service experience is a must.
- Prior personal lines insurance experience (Auto & Home) with a basic knowledge of industry principles and products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to both prioritize, as well as review, record and organize data from a variety of sources.
- Three years previous experience in Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of AMS360 is preferred.
- Ability to follow agency procedures with minimal supervision.
- Time management and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.