Readers Choice Awards 2017
If you’ve ever worked with #MorseOfCourse, you know that we’re not like any other insurance agency around. We have the reach and capabilities of a much larger agency while still focusing on the things that make working with a small business great — excellent customer service and the ability to build relationships with the people you work with.
Which is why we’re back for another year of Wicked Local’s Readers Choice Awards! This year, we’re in it to win it (again). Thanks to all of our loyal friends and clients, we were honored to be named your #1 insurance agency in Easton and Norton last year, but we can’t stop there! We think all of our offices provide the best insurance advice and coverage around, so this year we included some very special reasons for our friends in Bridgewater and Marion to vote us #1.
Do you love working with your #MorseOfCourse agent? Let your community know by voting us as your favorite insurance agency in town! Here’s why:
- Our offices are dog friendly! Stop by our Marion office with your pooch for a yummy dog cookie and then stop by Uncle Jon’s coffee a few doors down for a drink.
- Need a jolt? All of our offices are within walking distance from a Dunkin’ location.
- Who sponsors everything? #MorseOfCourse does! Seriously, we sponsor everything from local sports teams to non-profits to Better Business Associations and Chamber of Commerce events because we value our community and know that we have a responsibility to help it grow and prosper. Don’t believe us? The next time you’re at a Bridgewater Biddy Basketball game, check the back of the jerseys.
- Never forget your reusable bag at the grocery store again! Stop by a #MorseOfCourse office today to grab one of our bags to keep in your car.
- When you enter one of our offices, you’re always greeted with smile and your choice of pens. We know you can never have enough pens!
- Our agents are all incredibly knowledgeable and truly love helping their clients learn more about insurance! Being a family-run business, we really pride ourselves on having the best team around.
- We have a snazzy new website to make sure all of our clients have the resources they need 24/7. We’re pretty proud of it … check it out here.
- When you work with Morse, you’re a name, not a number. We’ll take the time to get to know you and your family to make sure you’re getting the right insurance for your unique needs.
- We’re dedicated to supporting our local police, fire and veterans because we know they deserve it!
- Even though we’re a local agent, we have the reach of a much larger insurance agency. Meaning you get the customer service you deserve and the insurance coverage you need all at a rate you can afford.
Serving our community will always be our #1 priority. Help us get the word out by voting us your #1 in Easton, Norton, Bridgewater, and Marion.